I am not a bowl of oatmeal kinda gal. Yet, I love these nutty, chewy little grains. I make this recipe at least once a week and it goes with everything. My favorite way to eat them is topped with an over-easy egg and a side of bacon.
- 1 cup Quick or Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat up a non-stick oven-proof pan and place the ingredients in the heated pan.
- Cook a few minutes until the edges become cooked.
- Place the entire oven-proof pan into the oven and cook until done. About 15-20 minutes.
Here is the pan I use that can go from stove top to oven.