I am always looking for a low-carb, easy treat, and these cookies fit the bill. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Banana Flax Cookie
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup flax, ground
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, raw or roasted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, raw or roasted
- 1/4 cup dried fruit, I used cherries
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 tsp monk fruit sweetener, optional
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mash the bananas.
- Add in the other ingredients and mix well
- Using a cookie scoop, place cookie dough on baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with the back of a spoon or your hands.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Della offers weekly zoom yoga classes, workshops, intuitive readings, and wellness coaching. You can find out more about her services here.